Terms of personal data protection
I. Basic provisions
- Operators of personal data according to § 5 letter o) of Act no. 18/2018 Coll. On personal data protection as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “ Act ”) is JBM sro ID No. 50686780 with its registered office at Trieda 1. mája 2316/6, 05201 Spišská Nová Ves (hereinafter referred to as the “ operator ”).
- The contact details of the operator are
address: JBM sro, Trieda 1. mája 2316/6, 05201 Spišská Nová Ves
phone: +421911 817 197
- Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or by reference to one or more specific elements of physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or the social identity of that natural person.
- The controller has not appointed a person responsible for personal data protection.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The Operator processes the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data that the Operator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
- The operator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the operator according to § 13 par. 1 letter b) of the Act,
- legitimate interest of the operator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial announcements and newsletters) according to § 13 par. 1 letter f) of the Act,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (especially for sending business announcements and newsletters) according to § 13 par. 1 letter a) of the Act in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of processing personal data is
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), providing personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the operator,
- sending business announcements and performing other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision by the operator in accordance with Section 28 of the Act.
IV. Retention period of personal data
- The operator stores personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 5 years if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
- After the expiry of the personal data retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
- Recipients of personal data are individuals
- Participating in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
- providing e-shop operation services (Shoptet) and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
- providing marketing services.
- The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a country outside the EU) or to an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing / cloud service providers.
VI. Your rights
- Under the conditions set out in the Act you have
- the right to access their personal data pursuant to Section 21 of the Act,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Section 22 of the Act, or the restriction of processing pursuant to Section 24 of the Act,
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Section 23 of the Act,
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to Section 27 of the Act,
- the right to data portability pursuant to Section 26 of the Act,
- the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the operator referred to in Art. III of these conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Terms of personal data security
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The operator has taken technical measures to secure data and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular encryption of SSDs, biometric access to equipment used for administration, storage of sheets and paper in secure rooms, use of encrypted communication and anti-virus protection.
- The Operator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- You agree to these terms by checking your consent using the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- The operator is entitled to change these conditions. It will publish a new version of the terms of personal data protection on its website and at the same time send you a new version of these terms and conditions to your e-mail address provided to the operator.
These conditions take effect on May 25, 2018.
LIST OF ADVERTISING NETWORKS
We collect the necessary personal data - cookies - for displaying ads for the following companies:
Google (Google Ireland, 3RD FLOOR, GORDON HOUSE, BARROW STREET, Dublin)
AdForm (AdForm Aps, Wildersgade 10B, 1. Sal., DK-1408, Copenhagen, Denmark, ID: 26434815)
Option to turn off ad personalization and personal data collection for individual partners:
Edit Google ad type settings - personalized by Google
Edit AdForm ad type settings - personalized by AdForm
Google, Google Analytics (Google Ireland, 3RD FLOOR, GORDON HOUSE, BARROW STREET, Dublin)
Website owners use data collected by Google Analytics to improve the functionality of their sites. You can disable data collection by downloading and installing an add-on for your browser.
CONTROLLER - RELATED CONTROLS
Cookies are a vital part of the technology in your browser and are used to improve the environment when using the Internet.
For example, if you set a default language on a website, cookies will help your browser remember this choice. You can also block some or all cookies, but this may cause some features on the Internet to stop working.
For example, many websites require cookies to be turned on when you want to log in. For information on how to adjust your cookie settings, please refer to your browser's help resources.